Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First Post/ First Cake

Hello All

So this is my first post for this blog, and I wanted to share a little about myself.  My name is Araksia (Roxy) and recently I found my passion in life.  I discovered how much I love to bake and decorate cakes and cookies.  Baking and I have been inseparable ever since.   

I'm still relatively a newbie to the baking and decorating scene, but what little I have, I've made with love.  I've been taking decorating classes at this wonderful place called Jane's Cake and Chocolates in La Canada and I like to think that I'm getting pretty good at decorating.  

I will post more pictures later on, but for now I thought that since this is my first post, I would post a picture of my first cake.  

This was my uncle's Birthday cake. 
I remember making a couple of mistakes while making the buttercream, but the end result turned out great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment